Wednesday 3 May 2017

Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Matte Mousse Lip and Cheek Color Overview

Hi Girlies,Hope you all are doing fine today 😁

Who would not like to have that perfect Lipstick,I'm one of them who would want my lipstick to be long lasting,have that perfect shade and worth the money.Today i would like to share my views about the Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Matte Mousse Lip and Cheek Color,so lets get started.

What it Claims

There is no need to touch up and it is perfect for office wear,this is the first time that Lakme is launching their Lip and Cheek color ,it has a mousse texture and as the name says it all its weightless with a powdery finish.They have come up with many colors that you can choose,The applicator brush glides smoothly giving a very smooth finish.

Ingredients : PVP / Hexadecene copolymer, Nylon powder, Cyclomethicon
Price : 575 INR

My Overview

I have used 2 colors from this range Rose Touch and Coffee Lite,it comes in a sleek tube which is pink in color and the cap is rose gold.I absolutely love the smell as it reminds me of vanilla yummy and i am drooling (lol) jokes apart,the applicator is not wonky infact it is great and it glides smoothly.It has a soft matte finish and you will not feel heavy or uncomfortable after using it,infact it is very light and comfy.After using it i did not long for a lip balm,however before using the Lakme 9 to 5 Weightless Matte Mousse Lip and Cheek Color if you do have dry lips you need to exfoliate or apply lip balm otherwise it will cling on to your dry lips and make it more visible.
What i felt about the blush part is that it did not work atleast for me though it is easy to blend or i might have used too less of the product on my cheeks,i have not tried the other colors so i would not say much for the blush(however if you girls want me to try any other color do let me know). It stayed on my lips for 3-5 hours in between i drank water and i notice that it did not transfer,however after 2 hours i had lunch and it started fading from the center of my lips and i had to reapply.
Overall i feel that it is a good light weight product,i will purchase it in future once i am over with it,I like the shades that i bought and perfect for office wear, when you are in that mood of no makeup look these shades help a lot




Pros 
  • Love the smell
  • Light weight
  • Can be used as a blush
  • Like the packaging
  • Does not bleed

Cons : Blush did not work for me
           
 “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Braun epilator

BRAUN Silk.epil7 Epilator

Hi Friends,hope you all are doing good today!!!!! 😎 I will be reviewing the Braun Epilator for you guys and my experience with it.The ep...