Saturday 29 April 2017

Benefits of Flax Seed

Hi Guys,Hope you all are doing good :)

Today I am going to give some  information on Flax seed which is beneficial for our health.It is high in fiber with Omega-3 essential fatty acids(which has good fats)and it is healthy for the heart.Each tablespoon of ground Flax seed contains about 1.8 grams of plant omega-3s. Lignans (are antioxidants that may also support the immune system and are excellent for balancing hormone levels in the body)which have both plant estrogen and antioxidant qualities.
Flax seed are good for heart,menopausal symptoms,certain cancer,good for hair and skin
Uses:Smoothie,yogurt,Cereals,Salads,replace it for eggs,meat(its totally upto you)
I was told by my Doctor to take a tablespoon of Flax seed in empty stomach in the morning and evening.It has a nutty taste and its brown in color.



I bought this Flax seed from a Local Ayurveda store,it has Flax seed,Salt,Citric acid,Curcuma Longa and Tumeric,its totally upto you guys what you want to use,i like this because its a bit salty and citric which i like.
I bought this for 225 rs (INR),it has been packed in a plastic bottle which is good(atleast for me).

Anyway guys always remember Health is Wealth




No comments:

Post a Comment

Braun epilator

BRAUN Silk.epil7 Epilator

Hi Friends,hope you all are doing good today!!!!! 😎 I will be reviewing the Braun Epilator for you guys and my experience with it.The ep...